The titer of live spores and cells is not less than 2 billion / g: Bacillus subtilis, strain 26D.
No waiting time after processing: products can be eaten on the day of processing.
The drug is diluted with water 1-2 hours before treatment!
(1 teaspoon of the drug = 3.0-3.5 g).
Fitosporin-M is effective against a wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases.
Not phytotoxic, practically not dangerous for bees and beneficial insects.
Instructions for use "Fitosporin-M" (ready liquid solution).
- processing (soaking) of seeds, cuttings, seedling roots, bulbs;
- cultivation of land for seedlings and for planting on the breast, in a greenhouse, greenhouse;
- processing of tubers, bulbs, flowers before planting and storage;
- tillage before planting potatoes and tomatoes, if there was late blight in the previous season;
- spraying the green part of the plant of tomatoes and potatoes in order to prevent late blight, root rot, etc.;
- treatment (spraying) of trees and shrubs from diseases (scab, rust, powdery mildew, etc.;
- processing (spraying) of cabbage from keel and "black leg";
- treatment of seeds, bulbs, roots, cuttings of flowers from diseases of fusarium, scab. powdery mildew, rust, etc.;
- treatment of berries from gray rot, powdery mildew, rust and other fungal and bacterial diseases throughout the season (1 time in 2 weeks);
- for disinfection of compost and soil (open ground and greenhouses);
- processing of premises (cellars, vegetable stores, greenhouses and greenhouses) and vegetables before storage.
Directions for use: for the prevention of diseases, dilute 10 drops of the drug in 200 ml. water. Water and spray plants every 10-15 days. When treating plants - 20 drops per 200 ml of water. Water and spray plants every 7 days.
When working, use personal protective equipment: rubber gloves, gauze bandage. In case of contact with mucous membranes, rinse with water.
Store in a dry closed place, away from food and feed. Dispose of empty containers with household waste.
Storage temperature from -20°С to +40°С.
Non-phytotoxic, harmless to bees and beneficial insects.