"Infinito" - an innovative drug for the protection of vegetable crops from diseases.
Usage: dissolve 12-15 ml of suspension in 10 litres of water (this volume of solution is intended for approximately 100 m2, depending on the crop being treated).
Active ingredients: Propamocarb hydrochloride 62.5 g/l, Fluopicolide 62.5 g/l.
Preparative form: suspension concentrate.
Way of penetration: contact and systemic pesticide.
Mode of action: protective pesticide.
Human hazard class: 3 (moderately dangerous compound).
Hazard class for bees: 3 (moderately dangerous compound).
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacture.
In the package: 100 ml.
Advantages of the fungicide "Infinito":
* novel mechanism of action due to fluopicolide and adherence to anti-resistance strategy
* reliable protection and prevention against late blight and peronosporosis on leaves and stems
* long period of protective action
* excellent protection against late blight of tubers during final treatments
* increased yield
* recommended for processing seed and food plantings of potatoes, cucumbers, onions, leeks and all types of cabbage.
The consumption rate of the drug:
* Protection of potatoes against late blight: 12-15 ml per 100 m2. The multiplicity of treatments (2-4).
* Open and protected ground cucumbers - protection against peronosporosis (Pseudoperonospora cubensis) 15 ml per 100 m2. Multiplicity of treatments (3).
* Onion (Peronospora destructor) and leek (Phytophthora porri) (except onions per feather): 15 ml per 100 m2. Multiplicity of treatments (2).
* All types of cabbage - control of downy mildew (Peronospora parasitica): 15 ml per 100 m2. Multiplicity of treatments (2-3).
Plants are sprayed during the growing season: the first spraying is prophylactic, subsequent ones are sprayed with an interval of 7–14 days.
Mechanism of action: disorganization of spectrin-like proteins and disruption of cell membrane permeability.
Period of protective effect: 7-14 days (depending on the degree of infection and weather and climatic conditions).
Exposure speed: "Infinito" penetrates the plant tissue within 2-4 hours from the moment of treatment.
Phytotoxicity: Studies conducted at higher application rates than recommended have not shown any phytotoxicity to crops.
Selectivity: the drug has a fairly high selectivity in relation to the target pathogens.
* up to 4 treatments per season (at a rate of 15 ml / 100 m2).
* Infinito® belongs to hazard class III (moderately hazardous compound)
* Do not use "Infinito" immediately after rain or watering.
Attention! The drug is produced under close control, and the company guarantees the quality of the drug in a closed original packaging and the required content of active ingredients in it.
The manufacturer is not responsible for the results of processing and damage caused by conditions that could not be foreseen during the registration and sale of the drug.
Infinito® is a registered trademark owned by Bayer CropScience AG.