Ex Tax: 2.40€
Bush hybrid of squash, forming numerous golden-yellow fruits 12-18 cm long.
* What is the difference between zucchini and ordinary courgette?
1. Size. Courgette can reach huge sizes. Zucchini, on the other hand, is a smaller species. Usually they are plucked when they reach 15 centimeters in length.
So they are tastier and the pulp is much more tender.
2. Taste. The flesh of zucchini is more tender and soft, so it can be eaten raw (in salads and snacks, for example).
Ordinary courgette is more dense, so it is good to stew and boil them.
3. Peel. Zucchini does not need to be peeled, as it is soft and tasty on its own (plus it contains a lot of vitamin C).
Courgette also has to cut off the hard peel.
4. Seeds. Courgette contains a lot of large seeds, so for culinary preparation, the entire middle of the vegetable is cleaned.
And in zucchini, the seeds are so small that they are almost invisible in the pulp of the fruit, so it can be cooked whole.
5. Growing. Zucchini ripens much faster than a ordinary climbing squash, but it needs a lot of heat and light.
From any frost (at temperatures below + 4 ° C), he dies.
6. Storage. Zucchini keeps well (until spring), and it is advisable to eat fresh ordinary squash as soon as possible.
Eng.: Courgette Zucchini. Suom.: Kesäkurpitsa. Sven.: Squash grön.
Positive qualities of courgette and zucchini.
+ Both ordinary marrow and zucchini are low in calories: ordinary courgette has 27 kcal, and zucchini has only 16 kcal.
+ Both are ideal for dietary nutrition and both are rich in vitamin C, carotene, folic acid and potassium.
+ Well absorbed by the body, so all pediatricians recommend using them as the first food for babies.
+ Improve digestion and promote the removal of harmful substances from the body.
+ Doctors recommend eating them for diseases of the heart, liver, kidneys and stomach.
+ Easy and quick to prepare: any dish is unforgettably tasty!