Nitrogen content 27.0%: N = 13.5% + N-NH4 = 13.5%.
Sulfur S = 4%.
Calcium Ca = 6%.
Magnesium Mg = 0.7%.
Ammonium nitrate+S is a concentrated pure mineral fertilizer. A good top dressing result is achieved due to the good solubility of the fertilizer.
If the plants do not get enough nitrogen, their growth slows down and the leaves begin to turn yellow. Cabbage, apple and plum trees, black currants and cereals are especially sensitive to a lack of nitrogen.
To fertilize seedlings, dissolve one teaspoon in 10 liters of water, 1 tablespoon for mature plants. Tomatoes and cucumbers are recommended to be fertilized every 4-10 days at the rate of 3-6 liters of irrigation solution per m².
For spreading on the soil surface 30 g/m² for sensitive crops (flowers, lettuce, radishes) and 40 g/m² for resistant crops (cucumbers, tomatoes).
Flowers and vegetables (cabbage, tomato, cucumber, onion, carrot) 30 g/m².
Potatoes (before planting) 30 g/m². Potato (shoot length 15-20 cm) 7.5 g/m².
Beets (before sowing) 30 g/m².
Fruit trees, berry bushes 9-12 g/m².
Lawn: 30 g/m².
1 handful = approximately 25 g. 1 kg = 33 m².
This fertilizer is effective for most crops on all types of soils:
* contains nitrogen in ammonium and nitrate forms to ensure plant nutrition throughout the growing season
* contains sulfur in water-soluble sulfate form
* improves the absorption of phosphorus by plants and additionally contributes to the extraction of phosphates accumulated in the soil
* improves the commercial quality of the products obtained (increases the protein content in cereals and oil in oilseeds)
* has better physicochemical characteristics than ammonium nitrate (does not cake or dust), which facilitates storage and fertilization.