Onion with an original elongated shape of the bulb.
Seeds are sown in open ground in early spring to a depth of 2-3 cm. Harvest in July-August.
1 g = 250-320 seeds.
The stimulating and tonic effect of onions has long been known:
* It is believed that when consumed as food, onions have a stimulating effect due to their strong effect on the mucous membranes.
* Onion not only increases potency in men, but also sexuality in women, so it is mutually good to take it for partners
(the only problem is its specific odour, which can be eliminated by simply rinsing the mouth with water,
and then - a short chewing of parsley leaves).
* Onions are also useful for men because they help prevent prostate cancer:
Employees of the American National Cancer Institute came to the conclusion that taking 10 grams per day of this vegetable reduces the risk of prostate tumours by half.
* Turkish doctors, for example, came to the conclusion that onions and extracts from it can seriously compete with Viagra
(especially since onion-based preparations do not give any complications).
* Bulgarian scientists recommend eating a small head of onion with bread and salt at night for adenoma and prostate hypertrophy,
or drinking juice from one head of onion with honey.
* Indian doctors suggest the following recipe for general health: cut four medium onions and put them in a cup of hot water for 2-3 hours.
Strain and drink 2-3 times a day before meals.
There are a few contraindications for taking onions: onions are not recommended for kidney stones or diseases of the stomach and intestines.