Ex Tax: 2.29€
Green soap is a preparation of natural origin, consisting of a mixture of fatty acids, potassium salts and vegetable oils.
Owners of household plots use it to protect against insect pests, as well as to prevent plant diseases in combination with other means: it is effective as a reinforcing additive to home infusions and decoctions, ready-made pesticides for preventive spraying. Also suitable for indoor gardening.
Advantages of potassium soap:
* eco-friendly and non-toxic;
* safe for warm-blooded animals;
* sticky soap base, due to which the active ingredients adhere better to the leaves and are absorbed faster;
* perfectly soluble in water;
* combined with tobacco and ash infusions, herbal decoctions;
* enhances the effect of pesticides and fungicides;
* enhances the effect of insecticides and systemic acaricides;
* effective in the fight against gray rot, late blight, powdery mildew, rust;
* repels spider mites, scale insects, aphids, mealybugs.
Green soap is used only for plant protection and is intended only for foliar treatments.
To prepare a working solution, mix 200-500 ml of green soap in 10 liters of water.
Fruit trees and berry bushes: pear, apple, cherry, plum are treated in early spring to prevent diseases (if necessary, repeat the treatment during the summer season 2-3 times). Raspberries, gooseberries and currants are sprayed in spring, before flowering and in autumn, after harvesting.
Vegetable crops: tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage can be processed while growing seedlings (for prevention). Strawberries, onions, garlic during the growing season, potatoes and other crops as needed.
Flower and ornamental plants are treated with green soap from pests at the first signs of infection (when treating flower crops during budding and flowering, plants are carefully sprayed, trying not to get on the ovaries and opened inflorescences).
Indoor plants: potash soap treatment of indoor plants can be done year-round, following the rules: * after processing, the flower is placed in a large bag or covered with a film * the plant is well dried, without washing off the dried-up "soap".
From aphids, spider mites and powdery mildew, green soap will help.
Add 2 tablespoons of green soap to 1 liter of warm water.
8 tablespoons of soda.
1 teaspoon of iodine.
Pour the entire contents into another 10 liters of warm water.