Mineral fertilizer containing nutrients important for plants in a suitable proportion.
Suitable for almost all horticultural and field crops in spring and summer. Helps strengthen and grow plants.
1,0 kg = 40-50 m2.
How to apply: Scatter the fertilizer around the plant, mix with the soil and then water the plant.
Application rates (g/m²):
Flowers and vegetables (cabbage, swede, beets) before sowing 70-100
Potatoes (before planting) 50-80
Open ground cucumbers 60-90
Beans, peas, beans 25-40
Carrots, onions 40-80
Fruit trees, berry bushes 15-40
Garden strawberry 9-25
Roses and other flower crops 45-60.
(1 teaspoon = approx. 8-10 g. 40 g = approximately a handful).
The main advantages of nitrophoska:
- versatility (with one preparation it is possible to treat both garden and vegetable, as well as garden and ornamental plants;
- environmental safety of top dressing (after seasonal events, the crop will not contain pesticides, nitrates and heavy metals);
- fast solubility in water;
- long time spent in the soil;
- balanced composition;
- active absorption by the plant root system (nitrogen "works" immediately, phosphorus - after a couple of weeks, which meets the needs of plants);
- low costs at an affordable price.
* Disadvantages are reduced to the consequences of improper use of the composition. If you follow the instructions for using nitrophoska fertilizer, then there will be no side effects.
If the number of treatments is abused or the recommended dosages are significantly exceeded, potassium and phosphorus will spoil the quality of the crop -
not only color and density will change, but also taste characteristics.
Features of the use of nitrophoska on different types of soil.
According to the instructions for use for seedlings, nitrophoska fertilizer should be used on a neutral soil type.
It is permissible to introduce substances into slightly acidic soils, and in other cases it will be necessary to select the correct ratio of substances in the composition.
Features of the use of agrochemicals depending on the type of soil.
* foliar treatment on sandstones is accompanied by rapid nitrogen leaching
(in order to retain useful substances, the application of nitrophoska is carried out simultaneously with spring digging, or dry granules are added to the hole during planting);
* on clay soils and peatlands, processing is carried out in the fall, when the land is being prepared for wintering;
* adult ornamental shrubs, regardless of the type of soil, are treated with watering (less often, useful substances are added to the hole closer to the root).
To get the maximum benefit, you should act strictly according to the instructions on the package.